You can depend on Reid from the beginning of your commute in the morning until the thank-God-its-over feeling when you get home.
- Low-profile commuting rack with 90 mm to 128 mm top surface width
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10 mm
- T-Track™: a unique mono stay that attaches the rear rack to caliper brake mount.
- The new generation of Reid racks feature a more optimized clearance for installation on bikes with disc brakes
- Alloy deck with cutaway areas for bag hook access
- Pre-installed hardware for quick and easy installation
- Sets rack 6cm behind axle for improved heel clearance
- Integrated reflector bracket (reflector included)
- M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount fender straight onto the rear rack
- For 26''/700C wheels (max. 29 x 2.1)
- Max capacity: 40 kg
- Available in black only
T-Track Installation Guide (PDF 614 KB)