Ron is very easy-going. Do you have a road or mountain bike? Do you prefer disc, cantilever, caliper, or V-brakes? Ron loves and adapts to ‘em all. In fact, his goal is simply to adjust to whatever situation comes his way, with no ifs, ands, or buts about it.
- The latest Toba low-profile commuting rack
- Features T-Twist™ adjustable arms: height adjustable (w/scratch-free nylon inserts), length adjustable, and angle adjustable for the perfect fit on most bike!
- Compatible with most disc brakes
- T-Twist™ stays are curved at the end to clear V-brake arms
- T-Track™ mono stay included for optional caliper brake installation
- Made of oversized 10 mm AL-6061 black tubular alloy
- Detachable stainless steel dropouts offer up to 6 cm of setback for improved heel clearance
- Pre-installed hardware
- Integrated reflector bracket (reflector included)
- M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount fender stays
- Top surface width: 90 to 128 mm
- Max capacity: 40 kg
- For 26''/700C wheels (max. 29 x 2.1)
T-Twist and T-Track Installation Guide (PDF 614 KB)